My Esri provides links to the setups, quick start guides, and installation guides. During installation, you can choose a product to install from the following:
- Esri Roads and Highways for Server
- Event Editor (installed as Roadway Characteristics Editor, included with Esri Roads and Highways for Server authorization)
- Roadway Reporter
- ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing for Server
- Event Editor (included with ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing for Server authorization)
Preparing to install Location Referencing
- Verify that ArcGIS Server is installed on your system.
- Log in as a user with administrative privileges.
- See Existing Roads and Highways users, if you have a version of Esri Roads and Highways already installed on your system.
Installing Location Referencing
- Sign into My Esri and click My Organizations > Downloads.
- Click View Downloads for the version of Location Referencing you are interested in.
- Review the Get Started guides.
- Click Download to run the setup for the software you want.
The Location Referencing download offers the option to start the installation after the files have been extracted. To manually launch the setup program, use setup.exe. Once an installation is complete you can choose another product download to install.
- Read and accept the license agreement on the License Agreement section or exit.
- In the Custom Setup section, choose the product you want to install.
No features are installed by default and at least one feature must be selected. The installation location will be in the ArcGIS installation location.
If you have an ArcGIS Server multimachine site, the software will need to be installed on each machine.