Installing Esri Roads and Highways for Server
The steps below will guide you through the Esri Roads and Highways for Serverinstallation process.
Installation prerequisites include the following:
- Start the Esri Roads and Highways for Server setup program.
- Click Next on the Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for Server panel of the installation wizard.
The License Agreement dialog box appears.
- Review the license agreement and accept it, or exit if you do not agree with the terms.
- Click Next.
The Setup dialog box appears.
- Select the program features you want installed.
All features are unchecked by default. The features that are not currently installed have a red X next to their names.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the feature to add and choose one of the following:
- This feature will be installed on local hard drive—Install the selected feature on the current machine.
- This feature, and all components, will be installed on local hard drive—Install the selected feature and any subfeatures below it on the current machine.
- You must select at least one feature to install. By default, no feature is selected. If you do not select a feature, no features will be installed.
- If you do not have ArcGIS 10.3.1 for Server installed, you will be unable to install the Esri Roads and Highways for Server feature.
- Click Next.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
Once the installation has finished, the InstallShield Wizard Completed dialog box appears.
- Click Finish.
Roadway Reporter is licensed separately from Esri Roads and Highways for Server. If you have installed Roadway Reporter, you must provide an additional license. For more information, see Authorizing Roadway Reporter.