Uninstalling Esri Roads and Highways for Server
The following steps will guide you through uninstalling Esri Roads and Highways for Server.
- The steps for uninstallation depends on your operating system:
For Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003, this process only applies to the 10.2 and 10.2.1 releases. They are no longer supported at 10.3.
- Windows Server 2003: Click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Program.
- Windows XP: Click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2008: Browse to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Click Esri Roads and Highways 10.3.1 for Server in the Programs list.
- Click Uninstall.