ArcGIS Monitor Administrator allows you to configure sample intervals for each of your counters. Perform the following steps to update the sample interval for a counter:
- Start ArcGIS Monitor Administrator.
The Connections view appears.
- Click Open on the Monitor Server connection that contains the counter with the sample interval you want to update.
The collection pane appears.
- Expand the collection, monitor service, and counter type that contains the counter you want to update in the tree view.
- Click a counter to choose it.
The Config tab appears.
- Update the Sample Interval as necessary.
- Click Save to save the new sample interval.