The following are enhancements to Event Editor.
- You can edit, change, and save web map symbology for the layers using the Symbology dialog box.
- You can change the order of layers in a web map opened in Event Editor and save it.
- You can import bookmarks in a web map opened in Event Editor using the Import Bookmarks tool.
- You can now dock tables on the right side of your screen to provide a two-screen experience.
- You will now see confirmations when certain tasks are completed in Event Editor. These include saving events, editing events, and reconciling and posting.
- You can share a web map in Event Editor with everyone (public), with Portal for ArcGIS (organization), or with specific groups only within Portal for ArcGIS.
- You can now edit related table records and add nonspatial related records.
- When saving edits on a table with multiple pages, the table will remain on the same page instead of going back to page 1.