Chrome - Twitter
In this topic
The Chrome - Twitter app template provides a simple interface with a brushed chrome color scheme for displaying geolocated tweets.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Owner: You can specify an application owner. By default, the web map owner name is used.
- Subtitle: Provide text to further describe the application. Subtitle text appears below the title text in the application. By default, the web map summary is used.
- Search string: You can choose to display the Twitter search string used to retrieve the geolocated tweets that are displayed on the map.
You must have an Internet connection and sign in to Twitter to display tweets.