Find, Edit, and Filter
In this topic
The Find, Edit, and Filter app template enables you to search for features, edit, set attribute values, and filter content. The application you create provides the ability to search for features within the map, uses the configurable default attribute to interactively filter visible content in the map, and populates the default attribute based on the current filter value during editing workflows.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme for the application.
- Icon URL: Specify a URL for a logo you want displayed in the application.
- Find layers and fields: Specify a comma-separated list of the layers and fields that can be searched in the application.
- Result display fields: Specify a comma-separated list of the fields whose values you want displayed in search results.
- Filter field: Choose the field and field value used to filter the data. If the feature layer is editable, when editors add a feature, the filter field will be populated with this value.
- Basemap group: Specify the group containing basemaps available for selection from the basemap widget. The basemap gallery of the organization is used by default.
- Application help: Provide text to be displayed when the application help button is clicked.
Filters are configured in the application; do not use a web map with filters applied to it. If you want application users to edit data, the web map must contain an editable feature layer.