In this topic
The Finder app template enables searching and querying attributes in feature layers.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Icon URL: Specify a URL for a logo you want displayed in the application.
- Find layers and fields: Specify a comma-separated list of the layers and fields that can be searched in the application.
- Result display fields: Specify a comma-separated list of the fields whose values you want displayed in search results.
- Basemap group: Specify the group containing basemaps available for selection from the basemap widget. The basemap gallery of the organization is used by default.
- Application help: Provide text to be displayed when the application help button is clicked.
The web map must contain at least one feature layer.