In this topic
The Map Tools configurable application template enables you to display an ArcGIS web map using a variety of tools.
This application template is new in Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose which web map to use in your application.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme for the application.
- Show title: Choose whether to include an application title.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Logo: You can include a custom logo for your application.
- Legend: Choose to display a legend for the layers included in the web map.
- Details: If your web map includes a description, you can display it within the application.
- Print: Enable printing the current extent of the map. You can configure the printed map to include a legend and specify different layout options.
- Basemaps: Give app users access to the basemap gallery so they can change the basemap.
- Bookmarks: Enable the use of web map bookmarks for navigation.
- Share: Allow users to share the application with others.
- Search: Display the Search box to enable navigation to addresses and places.
- Search for locations within current extent: Enable a toggle to allow app users to search within the current map extent only.
The web map must have bookmarks defined to use bookmarks in the app.