In this topic
The Scalebar widget displays a scalebar on the map. The widget respects various coordinate systems and displays units in English or metric values. When working with Web Mercator or geographic coordinate systems, the scalebar takes into account projection distortion and dynamically adjusts.
Configuring the Scalebar widget
- Hover the mouse over the Scalebar widget and click the small eye icon to show or hide this widget in your application .
- Hover the mouse over the Scalebar widget and click the small edit icon to open the configuration window.
- Choose one of the following units:
- Choose one of the following styles:
- Click OK to save the configuration and close the window.
The dual unit is only supported by line style.
Using the Scalebar widget
When the application starts, the Scalebar widget is automatically enabled and displayed at the lower left corner of the application. It is updated dynamically when the map's scale changes.