To use Ortho Maker, the following requirements must be met.
You can use Ortho Maker in desktop web browsers. The app is not supported on mobile devices or tablets. For the best performance, use the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
ArcGIS Enterprise account requirements
To use Ortho Maker, you need to meet certain account, setup, and data requirements.
- You will need an account with the default publisher or administrator roles, or an account with the following privileges: Content Create/Update/Delete, Publish hosted feature layers, and Raster Analysis.
- An instance of ArcGIS Image Server must be licensed with the ArcGIS Image Server licensing role, federated with the ArcGIS Enterprise portal, and selected to act as the portal's Raster Analysis Server by an administrator.
- An orthomapping elevation image service needs to be configured as the portal's orthomapping elevation image service by an administrator.
- A raster store must be registered with the federated with the ArcGIS Image Server.
- To see processing details for the geoprocessing calls, the administrator should set ArcGIS Image Server logging to a level of info.
Ortho Maker supports all of the languages that ArcGIS Enterprisesupports. The language used by the app is determined by the language settings in each user's account profile.