Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is an intuitive what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) application that allows Portal for ArcGIS members to build applications without writing code. It also includes powerful tools to configure fully-featured HTML web applications that can be viewed and used right away.
As an administrator of your organization, there is nothing for you to install or configure; Web AppBuilder is embedded directly within your portal. Members of the organization can immediately access Web AppBuilder after saving a web map. To learn more, see Welcome to Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
- Build the apps you need using ready-to-use widgets, such as query, geoprocessing, printing, and so on.
- Customize the look of your apps with configurable themes.
- Host your apps online or run them on your own server.
- Create custom app templates.
Starting with Portal for ArcGIS 10.5, you can build 3D apps from the My Content > Create > Apps > Using the Web AppBuilder. Check the 3D option.
A developer edition is also available that allows you to extend the framework to create custom widgets and themes. Visit ArcGIS for Developers to download Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS(Developer Edition) and learn more about creating your own custom apps.
- Safari 3+
- Internet Explorer 8+. Internet Explorer 7 is not supported.