If your portal is configured to use Living Atlas of the World content created by Esri, you can browse the Esri Featured Content tab of the gallery for Living Atlas maps, scenes, and web mapping applications.
Follow these steps to browse and view Living Atlas content in the portal gallery:
- Sign in to your portal.
- Click Gallery at the top of the portal website.
- Click the Esri Featured Content tab.
This returns all Living Atlas maps and scenes.
- Hover over a map or scene to read more information about it and to access options to open the item's page or open the item in Map Viewer, Scene Viewer, or ArcMap.
- To open the item's page, click Details.
- To open a map in Map Viewer, click Open > Open in Map Viewer.
- To open a map in ArcMap, click Open > Open in ArcGIS Desktop.
- To open a scene in Scene Viewer, click Open > Open in Scene Viewer.
- To preview a web mapping app, click Open > View Application.