The Filter app template displays a map with an interactive filtered view of a feature layer. The application displays prompts and hints for attribute filter values, which are used to locate specific features.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose the web map to use in your app.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Subtitle: Provide text to further describe the application. Subtitle text appears below the title text in the application. By default, the web map summary is used.
- Filter text: Prompt app users to explore the data by displaying additional values to choose as a filter.
- Search: Display the Search box to enable navigation to addresses and places.
The web map must contain at least one layer with a filter applied.