The GeoForm app template provides a form-based data editing experience for users. This application allows users to enter data through a form instead of a map's pop-up to edit a feature service or hosted feature layer included in the web map.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose the web map to use in your app.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Logo: You can include a custom logo for your application.
- Description: Describe the form used in the app.
- Editable layer: Choose which editable hosted layer app users will update through the form.
- Fields: Choose which fields to display and collect data for within the form.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme for the application.
- Mobile: Use this option if you want to deploy a responsive web app that adapts to mobile browsers using the Bootstrap framework.
- Share: Allow users to share the app with others via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
The web map must contain an editable feature layer to use with the form.