Once you are finished configuring your dashboard, share it with its intended audience. Along with other items in your organization, you can share dashboards publicly with everyone, only the people in your organization, or specific groups. There are multiple points from which you can share a dashboard, such as the Operations Dashboard home page, the My Content tab of your organization, and the item details page of the dashboard. This topic explains how to share the dashboard from the Operations Dashboard home page. For details on how to share your dashboard from your organization, see Share items.
If you don't share your dashboard, only you and organization members with privileges to view content owned by other members can access it.
- Save your dashboard, click Home in the upper left corner of the screen, and click Dashboards to go to the Operations Dashboard home page.
- On the My Dashboards tab, find the dashboard you just created.
It appears near the top of the screen if you just created it. If necessary, find the dashboard by typing its title in the filter box.
- Hover over the dashboard's card and click Item Details .
The dashboard's item details page appears.
- Click Share on the right, specify who you want to share the dashboard with, and click OK. For details on sharing settings, see Share items.
You also need to share any web maps and web layers used in the dashboard with users as well. See Share items for details.
- After configuring your sharing settings, you can promote your dashboard by sending a short link for it to users or embedding the dashboard in another website.
- To send a short link to users, in edit mode in your dashboard, click Options in the upper right corner of the screen, and copy and paste the link under Share Link into an email or document.
- To embed your dashboard into a website, see Embed an app.
Make sure your dashboard is shared with everyone so that anyone viewing your website can also view the dashboard.