The Summary Viewer app template summarizes the numeric attributes of features in a specified operational layer that are within the visible map area. The summaries can be configured to show the sum, average, minimum, and maximum of specified field values.
You can configure the app using any of the following options:
- Map: Choose the web map to use in your app.
- Title: Specify the application title. The default title is the web map name.
- Logo URL: Specify the URL for a logo (icon) that represents the application or your organization.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme for the application.
- Summary layer: Choose the layer in the map that contains the numeric information you want to summarize.
- Filter field: Allow app users to filter features based on a field of your choosing from the summary layer.
- Summary fields: Display the sum of a numeric field (or fields) from the summary layer.
- Average fields: Display the average of a numeric field (or fields) from the summary layer.
- Minimum fields: Display the minimum value of a numeric field (or fields) from the summary layer.
- Maximum fields: Display the maximum value of a numeric field (or fields) from the summary layer.
- Cluster summary layer: Allow the app user to toggle the display to show a cluster rather than a unique feature when features are in close proximity.
The web map must contain a feature layer with the numeric data you want to summarize.