Steps to get ArcGIS for Server up and running
Below are the primary steps required to get ArcGIS for Server up and running:
- Consider how you'll upgrade ArcGIS for Server to 10.3.1.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Plan your ArcGIS Server site configuration.
- Modify your firewall to allow communication on the ports used by ArcGIS Server.
- Install ArcGIS for Server.
- Log in to Manager and create a site.
- Install and configure ArcGIS Web Adaptor.
- Connect to the GIS server in ArcGIS for Desktop.
- Grant permissions to data directories.
- Publish services.
- Use the services.