Enabling an extension
Server object interceptors (SOIs) are a new feature at 10.3.1. Information in this topic about SOIs only applies to 10.3.1.
Once your extension (SOE or SOI) is deployed, you can enable it on your map or image service. You can do this in ArcGIS Server Manager.
- Log in to ArcGIS Server Manager and browse to your map or image service.
- Click the name of the service, which is a hyperlink.
- Click Capabilities and check the check box next to the name of your extension.
- If applicable, select the operations you want to allow for the extension. These operations were optionally created by the extension developer, and they give you a finer degree of control over the things users can do with the extension.
- Set any further properties for the extension that appear on this property page. The properties of the extension are configurable through a set of input boxes unless the extension developer chose to customize the property page.
- Save your changes and close the dialog box. The service is restarted when you save.