Accessing WFS service properties in Manager
You can populate or modify the properties of a WFS service in ArcGIS Server Manager. To do so, follow these steps.
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see the topic Logging in to Manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services module, locate your service and click Edit . If you don't see your service in the list, it may be located within a subfolder under the Site (root) folder.
- In the Edit module, click Capabilities.
- In the capabilities list, click WFS and verify that WFS is enabled.
- In the WFS Configuration list, choose Enter service properties below.
- Populate or modify WFS service properties.
- Click Save and Restart. The edits to your service are applied immediately.
See Available WFS service properties to learn more about setting WFS service properties.