The size of the path for the map package data exceeds the operating system limit. This can happen, for example, when the map contains functional rasters.
- If you are uploading the map package to your ArcGIS Online account and get this error
- Choose Save package to file.
- Make sure that the file path is not too long (use C:\temp, for example).
- Upload the package from the ArcGIS online website.
- If you are saving the map package to disk, choose a shorter directory path (use C:\temp, for example).
Functions are used with image and raster data to process the data. This processing is not permanently applied to the data; instead, it is applied on the fly as the imagery and rasters are accessed. Functions can also be chained together to provide more image processing capabilities. For example, you can chain many arithmetic functions together to process the data using an equation.