One or more of the properties for your OGC (WMS, WFS, or WCS) service you are trying to publish contain reserved characters.
- You can retain the characters by substituting the appropriate escape sequence.
- Alternately, you can manually remove reserved characters from service properties in the capabilities page.
- From the Service Editor, select the appropriate OGC service (WMS for example ) from the left-hand column.
- Remove reserved characters from any of the property values in the Properties window.
- Click OK to apply your settings.
An OGC service should not be published if any of its properties contain a reserved character. The inclusion of reserved characters can cause problems with some client applications. For best results it is advised that any reserved characters be removed from service properties or replaced with the appropriate escape sequence. Reserved characters include