Your standalone table has a join, and you are publishing a service with Feature Access (feature service) enabled.
- If you want to keep the attributes of the joined table you can export your standalone table with the join to a new output table and use this new table in the map you want to publish.
- Right-click the standalone table in the table of contents.
- Click Data > Export.
- Alternatively, you can remove the joins from your standalone table.
- Open the Table Properties dialog box.
- Click the Joins & Relates tab.
- Click Remove.