Your map contains a rotated data frame. Caching a map service with a rotated data frame is not supported as tiles with rotation are not created successfully.
- Disable caching and draw the map service dynamically from the data.
- Remove the rotation angle set on the data frame.
You can set the rotation angle in the data frame properties. Map services only support caching without a rotation.
- Right-click the data frame in the table of contents and click Properties.
- Click the General tab.
- Change the Rotation value to 0.
- Click OK to apply your settings.