- Internal business use only. Data and services may not be sold to nor embedded into a third-party system or product for revenue. Data and services may for example be exposed on public websites if the website does not generate revenue.
- Content may only be used within ArcGIS software.
- Analysis and derivative results, such as geocodes and routes generated, are the organization's to keep, even after the content license expires. Results may be used outside of ArcGIS.
- POI (point of interest) data may not be used to generate sales lead lists.
- In-vehicle systems integration is not permitted. Mapping applications using this content may not be connected to vehicle sensors. Applications connected to the vehicle speakers are allowed.
- Data may not be used in a driver assistance system or autonomous vehicle system.
- Source data may not be distributed outside of the organization.
- Source data may not be modified. For example, an existing attribute on an individual feature may not be changed, nor can the geometric shape of an existing feature be changed.
- It is allowable, for example, to connect a new custom road segment to existing features, or to add a new attribute field to a data layer, and populate it with new values.
- When maps or data services are generated, appropriate data provider sourcing credit must be shown.
- Navigation (off route detection and auto re-route) is only allowed within Navigator for ArcGIS.