My Esri provides links to the setups, quick start guides, and installation guides. During installation, you can choose a product to install from the following:
- ArcGIS Roads and Highways Server
- Event Editor (installed as Roadway Characteristics Editor, enabled with Location Referencing Server license)
- ArcGIS Roadway Reporter (requires a Roadway Reporter license)
- ArcGIS Pipeline Referencing Server
- Event Editor (enabled with Location Referencing Server license)
Preparing to install
- Verify which pattern your site will be using:
- ArcGIS Pro— you do not need to install the server software because you will be using services native to ArcGIS Enterprise.
- ArcMap— you will need to continue with the server extension installation.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Install and authorize ArcGIS Server if not already running on your system.
- See Existing Location Referencing Server users, if you have a version of Location Referencing already installed on your system.
Installing Location Referencing Server
- Login as a user with administrative privileges.
- Sign into My Esri and click My Organizations > Downloads.
- Click View Downloads for the version of Location Referencing you are interested in.
- Review the Get Started guides.
- Click Download to run the setup for the software you want.
The download offers the option to start the installation after the files have been extracted. To manually launch the setup program, use setup.exe. Once an installation is complete you can choose another product download to install.
- Read and accept the license agreement on the License Agreement section or exit.
- Choose the product you want to install.
The installation location will be in the ArcGIS installation location.