ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.x, part of the ArcGIS 2021 releases, will be the last release of ArcGIS Enterprise to support services published from ArcMap.
At ArcGIS Server 10.5 there is an update to the schema of the Scheduler database which stores schedules used by the ArcGIS Data Reviewer ArcMap runtime-based server object extension (SOE). The default SQLite scheduler database will be upgraded as a part of the 10.5 update. For enterprise scheduler databases, you must manually run the migration scripts using the process described here.
This upgrade process applies to Microsoft SQL Server only.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- On the Connect to Server dialog box, perform the following steps:
- Click the Server type drop-down arrow and choose Database Engine.
- Click the Server name drop-down arrow and choose a server that will store the scheduler tables.
- Click the Authentication drop-down arrow and choose an authentication type.
- Click Connect.
- On the main menu, click the Open File button.
- Browse to the location of the upgrade_sqlServer file.
This file is located in <ArcGIS server install folder>\ArcGISDataReviewerServer\Server<version>\sql\upgrade_scripts.
- Click Open.
The contents of the file load into the query window.
- At the top of the file, change [enter_db_name_here] to the name of the database that will store the scheduler tables.
- Click Execute to run the SQL statements.
The scheduler tables are updated to match the 10.5 release.