Available with Standard or Advanced license.
Available with Production Mapping license.
Available with ArcGIS Maritime license.
The following steps will guide you through the ArcGIS Maritime server extension installation process.
Ensure that the following prerequisites are complete prior to installation:
- Verify that the system meets the system requirements.
- Obtain an authorization file for the machine on which you are installing the Maritime server extension.
- Install ArcGIS Server.
- Sign in to the machine as a user with administrative privileges.
- Start the ArcGIS Maritime server extension setup program.
- Click Next on the Welcome to the ArcGIS Maritime server extension Setup Program pane of the installation wizard.
The License Agreement dialog box appears.
- Review the license agreement and accept it or close the dialog box if you do not agree with the terms.
- Click Next.
The Custom Setup dialog box appears.
PDF Merge Support is required for Custom Chart Builder (CCB) deployments. Without this feature, PDF documents cannot be exported from the Custom Chart Builder (CCB) app.
- The default installation location is C:\ProgramFiles\ArcGIS\MaritimeServer\Server<version>. If you accept the default directory, click Next.
The Ready to install the Program dialog box appears.
- Click Install to begin installation.
Once the installation is complete, the InstallShield Wizard Completed dialog box appears.
- Click Finish.
To install the Maritime server extension in an ArcGIS Server multimachine deployment, run this installation wizard on each machine in the site.