To install ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server, you must have ArcGIS Server with ArcGIS Server Standard or ArcGIS Server Advanced license level installed. You must also be an administrator or have elevated privileges.
This installation guide will provide steps required to set up your Workflow Manager (Classic) system for server. The server installation package contains ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server and the installation wizard will verify that ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server is properly installed.
Starting ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server installation
The following steps are required to get ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server up and running:
- Verify that your system meets the system requirements.
- Review your ArcGIS Server configuration.
- Install ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server.
- Run the ArcGIS Server authorization wizard with a valid license that has the Workflow Manager (Classic) Server feature.
- Restart the ArcGIS Server service.
Do not install ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Desktop and ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic) Server in the same folder.
Questions, feedback, and information
There are a number of options to provide feedback or obtain further information.
For help using Esri software, the following resources are available:
- Visit the Esri Support Center.
- In the United States, contact the Esri Support Center:
- Phone: 888-377-4575
- Fax: 909-792-0960
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m (Pacific Time) Monday–Friday
Visit the Esri home page on the Internet
Visit the Esri home page at www.esri.com for up-to-date information about Esri software and services. It is a resource in helping you expand your understanding of GIS technology and Internet mapping.
Esri education solutions
Esri provides educational opportunities related to geographic information science, GIS applications, and technology. You can choose from among instructor-led courses, Web-based courses, and self-study workbooks to find education solutions that fit your learning style and pocketbook. For more information, go to training.esri.com.