ArcGIS Experience Builder allows you to create unique web experiences using flexible layouts, content, and widgets that interact with 2D and 3D data. Start with templates to create mobile-adaptive apps, modify template layouts for a custom design on different screen sizes, or build apps from scratch for more creative freedom.
ArcGIS Experience Builder was introduced at ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1.
You can do the following with Experience Builder:
- Build single and multipage apps (mapcentric or not) for display on a fixed or scrolling screen.
- Interact with 2D and 3D content in one app.
- Add interconnected tools with drag-and-drop widgets.
- Brand apps with themes.
- Deploy responsive apps to any device.
- Design custom app templates.
- Create, deploy, and manage apps in a single place.