You can configure your portal to use utility services from ArcGIS Online. If you would like to use a utility service provided by Esri, you must have an ArcGIS Online organizational account. The account must have credits associated with it and the correct permissions to use the utility services.
- Sign in to the portal website as a member of the default administrator role in your organization.
- At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Settings tab.
- Click ArcGIS Online on the left side of the page.
- Select the utility services you would like to configure with the portal.
- Enter the credentials for the ArcGIS Online account to be used for the utility services.
- Click Configure.
Note:If a utility service originating from ArcGIS Server has already been configured with your portal (for example, Network, Elevation, Hydrology), configuring the corresponding service within the ArcGIS Online tab will automatically replace the existing utility service in the Utility Services tab.
The utility services you select will be configured with the portal. An item is created in the portal that stores the ArcGIS Online account credentials with it. Each item is shared with the portal's organizational members at the time it is created. You can view the items or edit their sharing properties in the My Content tab of the content page.