To use Ortho Maker, the following requirements must be met.
You can use Ortho Maker in desktop web browsers. The app is not supported on mobile devices or tablets. For the best performance, use the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Use of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is not supported at release 10.9.
ArcGIS Enterprise account requirements
To use Ortho Maker, your account must meet the following requirements:
- You need to be assigned the publisher or administrator role, or a custom role with the following privileges:
- Create, update, and delete
- Publish server-based layers
- Raster Analysis
- Your ArcGIS Enterprise portal must be configured for raster analytics. This requires a federated ArcGIS Server to be licensed with the ArcGIS Image Server role and set as your Raster Analysis server. See Configure and deploy ArcGIS Enterprise for raster analytics for details.
- An orthomapping elevation image service must be configured as the portal's orthomapping elevation image service by an administrator.
- A file share raster store must be registered with the federated ArcGIS Image Server.
- To see processing details for the geoprocessing calls, the administrator should set ArcGIS Image Server logging to a level of info. You will need to set the Message Level for the following geoprocessing services to be INFO: OrthomappingTools, RasterAnalysisTools.
Ortho Maker supports all of the languages that ArcGIS Enterprise supports. The language used by the app is determined by the language settings in each user's account profile.