If your portal administrator configured the portal to use ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World content created by Esri, you can browse for ArcGIS Living Atlas maps, scenes, and web mapping apps from the Living Atlas tab on the Content page.
To help you find only ArcGIS Living Atlas content, follow these steps to browse the items on the Living Atlas tab on the Content page:
- Sign in to your organization.
- Click Content at the top of the portal website.
- Click the Living Atlas tab.
This returns all ArcGIS Living Atlas maps, scenes, and web mapping apps.
- Use filters to find the content you need.
You can use filters singly or in combination.
- Hover over the icons on the item's card to read information about the item.
- Click the options (...) button to access options to open the item details page or open the item in a map or scene viewer.
- Click View item details to open the item details page.
- Click Open in Map Viewer to open in Map Viewer (formerly a separate beta installation, now present in the portal automatically).
- Click Open in Map Viewer Classic to open in Map Viewer Classic (formerly Map Viewer).
- Click Open in ArcGIS Pro to open a map, scene, or layer in ArcGIS Pro.
- To open a layer in your default map viewer, click Add to new map.
- Click Open in Scene Viewer to open a scene or layer in Scene Viewer.
- Click View Application to preview a web app.