1. Create an app
Access Web AppBuilder from Map Viewer, Scene Viewer, item pages, or the My Content tab of the content page.
- To create a 2D app from Map Viewer, open a map in Map Viewer and click Share. Click Create a Web App and click the Web AppBuilder tab in the window that opens.
- To create a 3D app from Scene Viewer, open a scene in Scene Viewer and click the Share button . Click Create a Web App and click the Web AppBuilder tab in the window that opens.
- To create an app from the item page, view the item details for a map or scene, click Create Web App, and choose Web AppBuilder.
- To create an app from the My Content tab of the content page, click Create and choose Web AppBuilder from the list of options. By default, the 2D option is selected. To build a 3D app, select the 3D option.
- You can also create a 2D or 3D app in Web AppBuilder. In Web AppBuilder, click New App and choose Create New 2D App or Create New 3D App. Clicking New App also displays the titles of five recent apps that you can click to edit.
2. Choose a theme
Configure the look and feel of the app by choosing a theme. A theme includes a collection of panels, styles, layouts, and preconfigured widgets.
3. Select a map or scene
Select a map or a scene you've created or choose one from your organization. If you open Web AppBuilder from Map Viewer or Scene Viewer, you'll already have a map or scene selected, but you can change it.
4. Add widgets
5. Configure attributes
Configure attributes to customize your app banner with a logo, title, hyperlinks, and so on.
6. Preview, save, and open
You can preview your app with popular device screen sizes (2D apps only). When you've completed the previous steps, save and launch your new app. You can view and edit your app later by accessing it in your ArcGIS content.