You can access report configurations that other members of the same Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online for organizations account have shared with you.
- Sign in to the Roadway Reporter application using your Portal for ArcGIS or ArcGIS Online account.
- Go to the Reports page and click the Shared Reports button .
The Shared Reports section contains report configurations others have shared with you.
- Choose a saved report configuration.
- If you click the All Shared Reports button , all the reports others have shared with you are listed.
- The individual users who have shared reports with you are listed below All Shared Reports. If you click an individual's User button , all the reports that user has shared with you are listed.
- You can either edit or run the report configuration that is shared by others.