00064: Layer has a join
In this topic
Your layer has a join. Layers containing joined data cannot be published with Feature Access (feature service) enabled.
- One way to keep the attributes of the joined table in the layer you want to publish is to create a view. A view is a stored query that selects data from specified tables.
- Or, you could export your layer with the join to a new feature class and use this new feature class in the map you want to publish.
- Right-click the layer in the table of contents.
- Click Data from the context menu.
- Click Export Data from the pull-right menu.
- Alternatively, you can remove the joins from your layer.
- Open the Layer Properties dialog box.
- Click the Joins & Relates tab.
- Click Remove.