Editing service properties in Manager
Using ArcGIS Server Manager, you can quickly edit the properties of a service. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services module, locate your service and click Edit . If you don't see your service in the list, it may be located within a subfolder under the Site (root) folder.
- Edit the properties of your service by stepping through the tabs on the left panel of the Edit module.
- Click Save and Restart. The edits to your service are applied immediately.