You can obtain Esri virtual machine images from the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Go to Microsoft Azure Marketplace and search for arcgis or esri to find the images. Download them to your Microsoft Azure subscription.
The following Esri images are available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace:
Use this image to create machines that a Microsoft Windows Server operating system and the following ArcGIS software components installed:
- Portal for ArcGIS
- Portal for ArcGIS Web Styles
- ArcGIS Server (You can use this for various roles, depending on the license you provide.)
- ArcGIS Data Store
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
- ArcGIS Mission Server
- ArcGIS Notebook Server
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager (This can be deployed manually only.)
To use this image to create a base ArcGIS Enterprise deployment, you must have a Portal for ArcGIS license and an ArcGIS Server license for the GIS Server role. For federated servers, you need ArcGIS Server licenses for those roles.
See system requirements for each installation and role for information on what type of Azure virtual machine to use when deploying and what ports are used:
- Portal for ArcGIS system requirements
- ArcGIS Server system requirements
- ArcGIS Data Store system requirements
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server system requirements
- ArcGIS Knowledge Server system requirements
- ArcGIS Mission Server system requirements
- ArcGIS Notebook Server system requirements
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager system requirements
This image creates machines that use an Windows Server operating system and include an installation of ArcGIS Pro.
To use the software on these images, you must have an ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Desktop license.
Microsoft Azure Government
The ArcGIS images are available in the Microsoft Azure Government cloud environment.
Microsoft Azure Government is a United States (U.S.) government-community cloud that provides hyperscale compute, storage, networking, and identity management services, with world-class security. A physical and network-isolated instance of Microsoft Azure, operated by screened U.S. personnel, Azure Government enables new forms of cross-agency collaboration and rich cloud service integration. For more information, see the Microsoft Azure Government cloud computing page.
If you want to deploy on the Azure Government cloud environment and have an Azure Government account, check the U. S. Government Cloud option on the landing page of Cloud Builder before you sign in to your Azure subscription.