Administrators and service owners can use ArcGIS Server Manager to edit the properties of a service. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open Server Manager for the ArcGIS Server site that contains your service and sign in. If you need help with this step, see Log in to Manager.
- Click Services > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services module, locate your service and click Edit Service .
If you don't see your service in the list, it may be located within a subfolder under the Site (root) folder.
- Edit the properties of your service. Use the tabs in the Edit module to access different sets of properties.
Properties vary by service type. For details on how to edit service properties, locate your service in the Types of services section of the help. For information on how to best configure your services for deployment, see Tune and configure services.
- Click Save and Restart to apply your edits and restart the service.