Below are feature updates for Enterprise Sites that are part of each release of ArcGIS Enterprise. To provide feedback on upcoming functionality, sign up for the User Research Lab.
- In Enterprise Sites, you now have the ability to more precisely distribute page editing across a site and its editors. Site managers can grant a user access to edit individual pages without giving them access to edit everything on the site. Learn more in this ArcGIS Blog.
- Site editors can preview how site and page drafts will display on different devices. The preview shows three different screen sizes that represent common mobile devices.
- Enterprise Sites supports a variety of Calcite Design System components within the Text card. Text card templates (Button, Wide Card, Cards, and Accordion) are built with Calcite components.
- Optimize how your site and pages appear in search results by configuring meta tags in site settings. Meta tags are bits of HTML code crawled by search engine robots.
- The attribute table of a dataset displays more information about the type of attribute, its description, and more on the full details page.