ArcGIS Workflow Manager allows you to search for jobs and monitor work to help you make informed decisions in the deployment of your workforce. Summary charts provide a graphical representation of job properties, including Job Status, Job Type, and Job Priority. Complete these steps to search for jobs and to filter and monitor the status of work in the Workflow Manager web app:
- Access the Workflow Manager web app.
- Click the Manage tab.
The Manage page appears.
If you don’t have sufficient privileges, you won’t see the Manage tab.
- Click the Search tab if it's not already active.
- Search for jobs using one of the following methods:
- Click a predefined shared search in the Shared section.
- Type a keyword or an SQL expression in the Search Jobs text box.
Searches you perform appear under Recent on the Search panel. Hover over a recent search to view the search criteria. You can also edit a recent search by clicking the Edit Search button or delete it by clicking the Delete Search button . Recent searches are available until you log out of the Workflow Manager web app.
Jobs that match your search criteria appear on the map and in the List and Summary panels.
- Optionally, hover over the section of a chart in the Summary panel to view more information.