You can test the ArcGIS Arcade expressions used for step inputs and paths in your workflow diagrams to ensure that they are returning the values you expect. Complete these steps to test the values of Arcade expressions for an existing job in ArcGIS Workflow Manager:
- Choose the job that contains the Arcade expressions you want to test on the Work or Manage page.
To test the output value of a step, the step must be completed before you can do so.
- Expand the Details panel if necessary.
- Click the More Actions button in the Details panel and click Show Job Id.
- Copy the job ID.
- Edit the job's workflow diagram to access the Diagram Settings panel.
If the Diagram Settings panel isn't available, click a blank area of the workflow canvas.
- In the Diagram Settings panel, in the Evaluate Arcade Expression section, paste the job ID that you copied in the Job ID text box.
- Type the Arcade expression you want to test in the Arcade Expression text box.
Click the This input supports Arcade Expressions button and choose an ArcGIS Arcade expression to add it to its associated text box.
- Click Preview to test the Arcade expression.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 as necessary to test additional Arcade expressions.