You can test ArcGIS Arcade expressions used for step inputs and paths in your workflow diagrams to ensure that they are returning the expected values. Complete these steps to test the values of Arcade expressions in ArcGIS Workflow Manager:
- If you are evaluating a job-specific Arcade expression, choose the job that contains the information that you want to evaluate and copy its job ID.
- Choose the job that contains the information that you want to evaluate on the Work or Manage page.
- Expand the Details panel if necessary.
- Click More Actions in the Details panel and click Show Job Id.
- Copy the job ID.
- Edit the job's workflow diagram to access the Diagram Settings panel.
If the Diagram Settings panel isn't available, click a blank area of the workflow canvas.
- In the Diagram Settings panel, in the Evaluate Arcade Expression section, paste the job ID that you copied in substep d into the Job ID text box.
To test the output value of a step, the step must be completed before you can do so.
- In the Diagram Settings panel, in the Evaluate Arcade Expression section, type the Arcade expression you want to test in the Arcade Expression text box.
Click This input supports Arcade Expressions and choose an ArcGIS Arcade expression to add it to its associated text box.
- Click Preview to test the Arcade expression.
- Repeat steps as necessary to test additional Arcade expressions.