Available with Workflow Manager license.
The 11.1 release of ArcGIS Workflow Manager includes the following enhancements and added functionality:
- View Job History is a new tab in the Details panel that provides a record of actions performed during the course of a job. You can also export a copy of the job's history to a CSV file using the Job History window.
- You can now optionally upgrade your workflow items using the Notification Center added to the Workflow Manager web app.
- Extended property Arcade Expressions contain a new, optional parameter that returns the description for a domain value.
- An Automated state has been added to the Job Template Properties panel to organize automated job creation in the job template.
- The jobForceStop privilege allows you to cancel a step being run by another user.
- Step templates have been updated to support the following features:
- Use the Run ArcGIS Pro Command in the Open Pro Project Items step to open and run ArcGIS Pro custom add-in commands.
- Set Job Version is a new step that allows you to set an existing branch version as the job's current version.
- The Send Web Request step now offers a federated token authorization option to call endpoints within your ArcGIS Enterprise environment.
- The Editable check box has been added to the Update 1-M Job Properties and Update Job Properties steps to set values to read-only when the step is run.
- The ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server Advanced role features new ways to manage work:
- Web Request is a new template that can be used with job activities to automatically send web requests to REST endpoints.
- You can now extract changes as output values when a job is created with a feature service webhook.
For an overview of the features available with your version of Workflow Manager, review the ArcGIS Workflow Manager 11.1 Functionality Matrix.