Disponible con una licencia Standard o Advanced.
Disponible con licencia de Production Mapping.
Disponible con licencia de ArcGIS Maritime.
The latest release of ArcGIS Maritime server extension contains several enhancements.
For a complete list of enhancements and issues addressed, visit the product download page.
Maritime Chart Service (MCS)
The following enhancements were made for Maritime Chart Service (MCS):
- All bugs and enhancements through the release of 10.9.1 Patch 1 are available.
- Turn sublayers on and off for the MCS MapServer endpoint using ArcGIS Pro or ArcGIS Online web viewer.
- Enter custom extents using the Maritime Chart Service tile package or mcstpk.exe.
- Enhanced Lua support and symbols for custom symbology.
- Display blue light sectors with COLOUR=5 using a newly added color token, LITBL.
Custom Chart Builder (CCB)
The following enhancements were made for Custom Chart Builder (CCB):
- Geoenabled notes now support point and line geometries.
- Convert exported products from RGB to CMYK.
- Page layouts (.pagx files) now use a center anchor point for the map frame.
- New Lua scripts for the following:
- Land objects, lndare01.lua, and quapos01.lua
- Coastline object, coalne01.lua
- Enhanced restricted area script, resare04.lua, with SVG symbols N20, N21, and N2.1
- PDF Merge Support allows you to merge elements and pages within a PDF document. This feature is optional, however, without this feature, PDF documents cannot be exported from the Custom Chart Builder (CCB) app.