Installing ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server silently
Disponible avec une licence Data Reviewer.
ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server can be installed without a user interface by running the setup.exe from the command prompt. You can also install ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server silently in an ArcGIS for Server multi-machine deployment.
Upgrading to 10.3.1? For more information, see Upgrading existing ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server sites.
Installation prerequisites include the following:
- Obtain an authorization file for the machine on which you will install ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server.
- Install ArcGIS for Server.
- Verify that your site meets the system requirements.
- Log in as a user with administrative privileges.
In certain scenarios, the ArcGIS Server account can be set to Local System. In these scenarios, it is recommended that you change the ArcGIS Server account by running the Configure ArcGIS Server Account utility.
- Open a command prompt.
- Execute the following command:
<path to ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server>\setup.exe /qb
To install ArcGIS 10.3.1 Data Reviewer for Server in an ArcGIS for Server multi-machine deployment, run this command on each machine in the site.
Proceed to Configuring ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server to set up your server.