ArcGIS Monitor Administrator allows you to set user permissions for each collection in your deployment. Complete these steps to manage user permissions:
- Start Monitor Administrator.
The Connections view appears.
- Click Open on the Monitor Server application connection that contains the collection for which you want to manage user permissions.
The collection pane appears.
- Click the collection in the tree view to choose it.
- Click Permissions on the main menu bar.
- Click the Permission drop-down arrow that corresponds with the user for which you want to change permissions and choose a new permission level.
- When you are done managing user permissions, click Save to save the changes.
The user permissions are now active.