The ArcGIS Monitor Server application allows you to configure and export reports for your collections as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) files.
To facilitate timely report information, it's recommended that reports be run weekly. If your deployment contains a large number of counters with reports being run monthly, it may take a while to generate the reports.
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Reports on the main menu and click Excel.
The Configure tab appears.
- Click the Set Time drop-down arrow and choose a time range.
The Time Range fields are read-only and display the time range chosen in the Set Time drop-down list.
- Click the Set Target Time Zone drop-down arrow and choose a time zone offset for the reports.
- Click the Set Working Days drop-down arrow and choose the days of the week you want included in the report.
- Click the Set Working Hours drop-down arrow and choose the hours of the day you want included in the report.
- Click the Execute tab.
The collections for which your user account has read permissions appear in the list.
- Click Execute for the collection for which you want to generate and save the report.
For more information on the items included in the report, see Exported reports glossary.