The ArcGIS Monitor Server application provides a high-level summary of the status of your collections and counter types.
Complete these steps to view the status of your collections and counter types:
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Home on the main menu if necessary.
The Current Status view appears and displays the following status indicators for all collections and counter types:
- A green check mark in the Collection Status tile with a corresponding number next to it indicates the number of healthy collections with no alerts.
- A yellow exclamation point in the Collection Status box with a corresponding number next to it indicates the number of collections that have alerts and need attention from the administrator.
- A green check mark in the Alerting column with a corresponding zero next to it indicates that the counter is healthy with no alerts.
- A yellow exclamation point in the Alerting column with a corresponding number next to it indicates the number of alerts that need to be investigated and addressed.
- The Counters column indicates the number of applications or items in that counter type.
- The Monitor tile shows the total number of samples or requests for the time range.
- Optionally use your web browser's zoom feature to adjust the size of the text displayed in the tiles.
- Optionally click Alerting to view the Alerts page.