The ArcGIS Monitor Server application allows you to view License Manager reports that display a unique list of users and licenses for License Manager servers in your environment.
The License Extension Add-on, available from the ArcGIS Monitor gallery site, must be installed and configured to view this report.
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Reports on the main menu and click License Manager.
The License Manager Reports view appears.
- Click the Set Time drop-down arrow and choose a time range.
The Time Range fields are read-only and display the time range chosen in the Set Time drop-down list.
- Click the Collection drop-down arrow and choose a collection.
- Click the Reports drop-down arrow and choose a report.
- Click the License Server drop-down arrow and choose a server.
- Click Execute.
The report contains the following items:
- Category—The product group
- Name—The product name
- License Name—The title for the license
- User(s)—The user license count during the chosen time frame
- User Name(s)—A list of unique user names using a license during the chosen time frame