The ArcGIS Monitor Server application allows you to view process reports that provide you with the statistical range for processes and their source.
The Process View Add-on, available from the ArcGIS Monitor gallery site, must be installed and configured to view this report.
- Follow the steps in Access the ArcGIS Monitor Server application.
- Click Reports on the main menu and click Process View.
The Process View Reports view appears.
- Click the Set Time drop-down arrow and choose a time range.
The Time Range fields are read-only and display the time range chosen in the Set Time drop-down list.
- Click the Collection drop-down arrow and choose a collection.
- Click the Reports drop-down arrow and choose a report.
- Click the ArcGIS Server drop-down arrow and choose a site.
- Click Execute.
The report contains the following items:
- Server—The host name of the machine on which the process is running.
- Process Name—The name of the process.
- Source—The service or path to the process.
- Counter Name—The name of the counter metric based on the report chosen in the Reports drop-down list.
- Max Count—The maximum number of processes with the same source service or path.
- Range—The difference between the Min and Max values.
- Min—The lowest value of samples in the selected time range.
- Average—The average of all sample values in the selected time range.
- P50—The fiftieth percentile. Fifty percent of the values are under value.
- P75—The seventy-fifth percentile. Seventy-five percent of the values are under value.
- P90—The ninetieth percentile. Ninety percent of the values are under value.
- P95—The ninety-fifth percentile. Ninety-five percent of the values are under value.
- P99—The ninety-ninth percentile. Ninety-nine percent of the values are under value.
- Max—The highest value of samples in the selected time range.